Saturday, January 19, 2008

35 weeks, 1 DAY

I told Joe this morning, "35 weeks, one day!" and he looked at me as if I were half-crazed and said, "That's 34 weeks 34 hours, give or take," - funny boy.

Nesting mode is ON. :-) Been busy 'round here. Freezing our toots off with -17 today, but other than that, and acid reflux and sleeplessness and bowels that refuse to move, we're all doing splendidly! ;-)

We had a 4D sonogram recently, so below are a few photos ... :-)

Stay tuned! :)
Faaaaaast asleep (even the chocolate Mommy ate didn't wake her up... must take after Daddy, hehe)...

Sucking her fingers, cutie!


In the midst of one of my white-tornado cleaning days...


I am SO ready to have this baby. Teaching me patience, that's one thing, I guess! ;-)

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Okay, so I don't know my own due date. How many weeks along AM I? *confused.*

I honestly have forgotten - 34, 35? Humph.

Blush.

WordGirl said...

LOOK AT MISS SQUISHY-FACE! HOW SWEET!!! The little fingers in the mouth are just priceless!

Mr. Bean snored all the way through his 4D as well. Nothing could be done to wake him up. Here's hoping that's a good sign of things to come...

"35 Weeks" -- LOL! I was wondering about that... I'm 34 weeks on Wednesday and we're realllly close together. I'm due March 6th.

YES! SO READY! I'm DONE being pregnant. No huge complaints to speak of. Except for being tired, irritable, hungry, gassy, hungry, irritable, tired, slow, clumsy, irritable, gassy, hungry, and tired. Did I mention irritable? Like "Why can't he pay attention and not make a FRIGGIN' mess everywhere?" irritable? Or "Why do I have to do everything?" irritable? Or "If he complains about one more thing, the big baby, I'm gonna' kill him!" irritable? Just askin'. ;-)

No Braxton-Hicks. I assume the tightening up in the lower part of my abdomen to be BH contractions, but they don't hurt. And I'm almost sure he's dropped. There's more pressure towards the bottom of my pelvis and lots of head-butts to the cervix. OWIE!!! But I can still shave! For now...

WordGirl said...

UPDATE: Howya' doin' hon? Hangin' in there? Able to breathe? Move around? Are you tired of being tired too?

Just checkin' in.
(((((We're getting closer!)))))

Joe and Lauren said...

Your 4D pics are so cute. We went for ours on Tues and my little man is breech and his feet are right smack in front of his face. So his pictures were not great! Oh well...he's difficult already. I bet you are so ready, I know I am!

Joe and Lauren said...

How are you feeling? We actually had our little baby 5 days ago, he came early. Good Luck and happy parenting!