Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Sonogram

...was yesterday! Joe was able to go - we spent an HOUR watching our baby! Our baby... GIRL! :-)

She is textbook healthy (as, apparently, am I, as I had a doc's appointment this AM, totally on par for the course)... we are SO HAPPY! Her name will be Chloe (we aren't sure on the middle names yet). Our official due date is now March 13. That means TODAY I'm half-way. So a little setback but hey, no worries. :-)

Here are some pics to share. Spreading the joy!

Cheers to everyone!




3 comments:

deltasierra said...

Hooray! Congrats! :D

I find out later today what Baby is, if Baby isn't bashful. :) I'll probably post pics tomorrow at the tiny-socks blog.

I wonder if they'll change my due date, too . . . Just two and a half hours left! :)

Joe and Lauren said...

Congratulation! I wish all the best to the 3 of you! I have my big 1 hour sono on thurs.

WordGirl said...

HUZZAH! BEAUTIFUL! Mommy's intuition strikes again! And I don't hear any complaints about "not looking pregnant" anymore (Lord knows I don't have any).

CONGRATULATIONS!