Thursday, August 2, 2007

Boxes abound

Pregnancy fatigue. I keep thinking I've maxed out on the tiredness scale, but each day I feel... more tired. Ugh. We just moved in to our new apartment in Minneapolis last week, so needless to say I've got scads to do, to unpack and create that lovely homey feeling.

But do I do anything? Hardy-har-har-har. I don't feel guilty, but I do feel lazy and jet-lagged and generally dismayed that I cannot lift a finger, it seems. I DID unpack two boxes (cups and mugs, kitchen things) this morning but I'll be darned if that and a load of laundry have done me in.

Off to do the menu plan for the week, mental note to incorporate normalcy with cravings. LOL!

1 comment:

deltasierra said...

Hooray, a new friend! And one who is due around the time I am! :) I'm looking forward to reading more about you!

My husband's birthday is March 17th. :) They changed my due date today to March 10th, so I'm expecting the baby to come closer to his birthday, unless he or she decides to be early.

By the way, I think your ticker from babystrology.com might be off. I put in my due date, and I have 220 days left. But you'll know more after your first ultrasound. :) I thought I was at 10 weeks today, but I'm actually at 8.5. I have long cycles, so it threw off the original estimate of March 1st (although I was saying the 8th all along ;)).

Congratulations!!! :D

--"Tiny-Socks", a.k.a. "Deltasierra", a.k.a. Devon :)