Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Week 13

Fall weather has hit. It's gorgeous outside, so Button and I have been walking (strolling for me and cavorting for her, LOL) quite a bit.

So I *thought* the fatigue was past. I'll admit, the worst of it is over; the morning sickness surely has gone on to greener pastures (glory be!)... but darn, I'm still working on getting this apartment in order. It seems a never-ending battle. Le Sigh. Anyway, here's a picture of my "nook" in our spare room. The morning sun in there is absolutely lovely. :) Stay tuned for a baby-bump shot! ;-)

2 comments:

WordGirl said...

[in total mock-bluster, aiming only to pick good-naturedly]

You have a kneeler in your nook?! You have a nook kneeler?! [mock sputter] Whelll!... Why don't you just TELL everyone what a good Catholic you are and be done with it?! ;-)

We have plaques of our patron saints and a very modest silver crucifix on the wall in our bedroom. I love having them there. It's soothing.

Joe and Lauren said...

Lindsey, hello and so nice to meet or..ur..."type" with you! I am due the same week as you, that is so exciting, I have my 12-13 week appt tomorrow. I am not showing too much yet either and I also don't feel very pregnant. But from what I am told (from ALL the matriarcal women in my family) we better embrace it now because there will come a day when all we can feel is "pregnant". I wish wonderful things for your new growing family. I hope we can keep in touch.