Saturday, August 4, 2007

It rains today...

And oh, how I love it when it rains. Really, I do.

It's so nice to have been "relieved" of the "duty" of morning sickness, perhaps only a temporary respite, but GRAND nonetheless! Joe & I have plowed through now more than a dozen boxes, cleaned up, straightened up, gussied up and generally perked up the place. Lookin' good in the hood, dudes! :)

I bought our first house plant today at the auspicious Lunds & Byerly's, also splurging on my all-time favorite tea, soooo hard to find (if you're not online, eh) - that is, Yorkshire Gold. So, WHEE! :)

DH is due off work now, ahem, and I'm to pick him up. He works a blissfully short 12-5 shift tomorrow. Yay!

Here's our official 9-week bump: ... somebody wants to be seen! :)


('scuse please, the awful-ness of this photo... it's the only one I have, for now!)

6 comments:

About us said...

Hey, Congratulations on your pregnancy. Thanks for commenting on my retailrescue blog. 8 months of no shopping and doing just fine.
I looked at your blog profile and saw that we have some fav things in common. Loved Paris to the Moon (i'm big fracophile) and if you loved Bourne movies you'll love Bourne Ultimatum. I saw it Saturday. It's a thrill aminute. best to you & yours, the bump too

Riana Lagarde said...

Congratulations!!! Your bump looks great!

WordGirl said...

Do you just feel like you have a beer gut? I do. I'm not pregnant looking enough to... um, look pregnant (duh) but just... fat. Or alcohol-slogged. It's kinda' yucky.

I want the actual, official BUMP!!! A few more weeks to go, I guess.

WordGirl said...

Your little bump looks great, though. Sorry if that was unclear.

Lindsey said...

ROFL! I was just telling my dear hubby last night that I feel like I've been on an eating and drinking spree for the last month, with disproportionate weight gain to show for it! LOL!
Beer gut... most apropos! Though I'd say, if I had to have a gut due to beer, it'd be pure Guinness.

Tiocfaidh ar la! :-P

WordGirl said...

Mine would be Bulmer's -- straight from my favorite pub in Killarney. *SIGH* Ireland...